Trade Shows & Special Events
Successful trade show participation requires proper planning, flawless execution and creative thinking—not unlike any other major campaign. And, maximizing your return requires a marketing plan for before, during and after the show.
BCSI has a proven track record of more than 20 years of managing the details of trade shows and major events. We even developed a proprietary planning tool to ensure our clients receive the biggest bang for their trade show buck.
BCSI can help you with:
- Deciding the appropriate show
- Logistics – travel, hotel, booth specifics
- Creative design
- Lead generation methods and follow-up
- Booth staffing
- Staff training for effective use of time and expenses
- Goal setting
- Before, during and after marketing efforts
- A proven detailed policy and procedure for effective trade shows and events
- Follow-up with leads after the show—the potential for your business doesn’t end when the trade show does
- Calculating your return on investment
Your special events are too important to leave to chance. From venue selection and hotel contracts to show opening, BCSI takes the worry out of event planning.
- Develop the theme
- Create a mood to make your meeting memorable
- Assist with location selection
- Manage the logistics of transporting your attendees to and from the meeting
- Select and work with vendors
- Write scripts
- Write, create and produce handouts
- Research and book selected speakers
- Manage staging/lighting/production
From concept until the final farewell, we’ll produce your special event. We provide a detailed plan with timelines and work within your specified budget to create a meeting that is enjoyable and productive.